ElectroVit IMMUNO is used as a dietary supplement in situations of increased demand for product ingredients, including sodium, potassium, chloride and magnesium, which may occur as a result of fever.
During a fever, the body loses fluids – not only water, but also the ions it contains. Therefore, to prevent dehydration, it is recommended to drink plenty of fluids and replenish electrolytes.
- Potassium helps in the proper functioning of the neuromuscular system as it is involved in the conduction of nerve impulses.
- Chloride is the basic anionic electrolyte.
- Magnesium helps to maintain electrolyte balance and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
The product has been additionally enriched with elderberry extract, which is especially recommended for people who want to strengthen their immune system. Elderberry extract is used in fever for its diaphoretic properties.
Vitamin C contained in the product helps in the proper functioning of the immune system.
RECOMMENDED DAILY PORTION:
- Dissolve 1 tablet in 200 ml of water.
- Use 2 – 4 tablets a day.
- Do not exceed recommended daily portion. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Acidity regulator: citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, glucose, bulking agent: sorbitols, potassium bicarbonate, potassium chloride, magnesium carbonate, flavors, elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra), red beet concentrate, L-ascorbic acid, anti-caking agent: glycol polyethylene, sweetener: sucralose.
300 mg (15%*)
120 mg (15%*)
60 mg (16%*)
100 mg (125%*)
600 mg (30%*)
240 mg (30%*)
120 mg (30%*)
200 mg (250%*)
*% of the nutrient reference value
Date and batch number on the bottle cap.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place, in a closed packaging, far from the reach of young children.