Elements ALA is a product supplementing the diet with a high amount of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA).
ALA is a powerful antioxidant with a neuroprotective effect. It also has a positive effect on the process of cleansing the liver of toxins. ALA also contributes to the improvement of insulin sensitivity and glycemic control.
Who is ALA for?
- physically active people, exposed to stress causing the formation of free radicals,
- people who have problems with maintaining proper glycemia,
- people who want to slow down the effects of aging,
- people exposed to factors harmful to the liver,
- people with a highly stressed nervous system
RECOMMENDED DAILY PORTION:
- Adults: 1 capsule a day, can be taken regardless of meals, with a suficient amount of liquid.
Do not exceed recommended daily portion. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not use during pregnancy, lactation, in children. When using alpha-lipoic acid, avoid consuming alcohol. Alcohol weakens the effect of alpha-lipoic acid.
Alpha-lipoic acid, capsule (gelatin, colours: titanium dioxide, iron oxides and hydroxides), anti-caking agent – magnesium salts of fatty acids. May contain derivatives of: cereals containing gluten, soybeans, milk.
Date and batch number are given at the bottom of the label.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children, at a temperature below 25°C.
There are no reviews yet.