- Contains: L-carnitine, L-arginine
- One of the functions of L-carnitine is the transport of fatty acids into the cells of long chain
Out of stock
L-Carnitine 1000 are dietary supplement supplying the body with a large dose of L-carnitine – 600 or 1000 mg in a daily dose. L-carnitine is a compound which occurrs naturally within the body, in particular in the muscles. L-carnitine is instrumental in the transportation of the long-chained fatty acids to the cells. L-Carnitine 600 & 1000 is particularly recommended to all physically active persons.
- 30 caps (L–carnitine 1000)
RECOMMENDED DAILY PORTION:
- 1 capsule (L-carnitine 1000).
INGREDIENTS L-Carnitine 1000:
L-carnitine, acidity regulator – citric acid, L-arginine, anticoagulat E 470b, capsule casing: gelatine, dye E 171. The product may contain traces of soya, wheat and nuts. Best before: date and batch number stamped on the package.
- 30 Capsules. 1 capsule weighting 1320 mg.