Osteoperos 1000 mg is a product with a high content of calcium carbonate, which is a source of ionized calcium.
Calcium is an element necessary for the proper functioning of the body. It is involved in the formation and mineralization of bone tissue and is needed to maintain healthy, strong bones and teeth.
It also contributes to normal blood clotting and conditions proper nerve conduction and contraction of striated muscles. Maintains the electrolyte balance of the body, also affects the efficiency of the heart muscle.
Supplementation with calcium-rich products is especially recommended:
- in peri- and postmenopausal women
- in all elderly people
- during periods of intensive growth in children and adolescents
- during pregnancy and lactation in conditions after prolonged immobilization and in recovery periods after bone fractures
- supportively in the treatment of colds and allergic diseases to strengthen teeth.
RECOMMENDED DAILY PORTION::
- 1 capsule a day
- A varied and balanced diet is essential for staying healthy. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Calcium carbonate, anti-caking agents: magnesium salts of fatty acids and silicon dioxide, capsule (gelatin, dyes: titanium dioxide, indigotine).
* – % of the reference intakes
Date and batch number on the bottle cap.
Store at room temperature, in a dry place.
- 60 capsules. Capsule mass: 290 mg